EzUHF 8ch Lite Rx
An 8-ch receiver in the ultra light edition, with a single antenna and EzOSD connectivity. Same great performance as the diversity receiver (infact a couple of dB's more sensitive), for a lower cost.
- Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
- 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
- -112dBm Sensitivity
- Bi-directional ready (contains onboard transmitter)
- Single Antenna configuration
- ceramic filtered inputs, eliminates nearby high-power video Tx interference
- Mikrokopter mode, emits PPM on a chosen channel
- Vehicle mode, couples two chosen channels (ideal for coupling steering servos on monster trucks)
- USB Connection for easy firmware upgrades, and advanced configuration
EzLink connection to a EzOSD, providing in-flight display, and telemetry down-linked parameters:
-SNR for each freq. bin
- Standard SMA antenna connector, compatibility with standard 433/70cm band antennas
- 8 standard servo connectors
But there’s more, as all EzUHF products feature a common USB connector, which, in combination with our application software, will allow you to set up your receivers in just the way you like. Mikrokopter mode, the cloning of channels, diagnostics, firmware updates, etc. etc. all available with the click of your mouse or a press of a button, no soldering required, nor any fancy non-standard cable. Convenient, simple and intuitive, leaving you with more time to enjoy your flying, rather than spending hours or days setting up your equipment.
All of that and many, many more upcoming features which further allow integration of our products and turn the electronics powering your FPV plane into a reliable, rocksolid, but above all a plug ‘n fly solution that you get to enjoy every time you fly.
- (+ US$ 9.95)